Digital Millennium Copyright Act
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues (17 USC § 512 et seq.)
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. Anyone who believes their work has been reproduced in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify our agent by providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the site;
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and needs to be removed, including a description of where it is located so that the copyright agent can locate it;
- Your address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address, so that the copyright agent may contact you about your complaint; and
- A signed statement that the above information is accurate; that you have a good faith belief that the identified use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf in this situation.
Upon obtaining such knowledge we will act expeditiously to remove, or disable access to, the material. Please be aware that there are substantial penalties for false claims.
If a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, you may submit a counter notification to our agent. A valid counter notification is a written communication that incorporates the following elements:
- A physical or electronic signature of the poster;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification;
- Your name, address, and telephone number; a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the U.S., for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found; and that you will accept service of process from the complainant.
Notices of the foregoing copyright issues should be sent as follows:
Tribeca NW Real Estate
375 NW Gilman Blvd
Issaquah, WA 98027
Attention: Jeffrey Costello
If you give notice of copyright infringement by e-mail, an agent may begin investigating the alleged copyright infringement; however, we must receive your signed statement by mail or as an attachment to your e-mail before we are required to take any action.
This information should not be construed as legal advice. We recommend you seek independent legal counsel before filing a notification or counter-notification. For further information about the DMCA, please visit the website of the United States Copyright Office at: http://www.copyright.gov/.
We speak Northwest. We speak Real Estate.
Before engaging with Jeff we spoke with three other agents and Jeff came across as highly professional, knowledgeable about the area and a great listener who understood our needs. Once we spoke to Jeff it was clear that he would be the right person to help us find our new home. Since we were moving from out of state Jeff made a great effort to communicate effectively sending us listings to keep us updated on what’s new on the market. On our short visits to Seattle area he made sure we were …
Jeff and his team were fantastic! Jeff made tons of time for us on the weekends to show us every single house we wanted to view — and he had no problem taking us all over the greater Seattle area. His team was also very helpful in recommending listings once they got a feel for what we were looking for. The best part was that there was no pressure to make a decision on anything. Jeff simply showed us the houses we wanted and we formed our own impressions. He offered his opinion when asked, but…
This was our first sale and second home purchase and Jeff guided us through both incredibly well. He stated he will have our old house sold in two weeks and he did! Two weeks exactly! Obviously selling and/or buying a house is not something you do often and honestly after moving into our awesome new house I don’t see myself selling and moving again any time soon. But, when we do decide to sell and buy again we will make sure to call Jeff again.
My wife and I worked with Jeff last year on the purchase of our home in Snoqualmie. Over several months Jeff patiently met with us every weekend and showed us home after home. He kept our best interests in mind throughout it all and we eventually got just the right house. I will definitely be using Jeff for all my future real estate transactions.
Our experience selling our house with Jeff as our agent was beyond exceptional. Not only was he responsive to our questions but more often than not provided us answers before we ever reached the question. His knowledge of the area and the market we outstanding. I would highly recommend Jeff to anyone that is looking for an agent. Thanks, Larry
Jeff did a fabulous job managing a complex transaction for me. We got everything we wanted even though the market shifted a bit underneath us. I would happily use Jeff again in the future and recommend him to anyone.
My wife and I recently sold our home this winter and had Jeff and his team make it happen. We were frankly overwhelmed by the options for agent representation and did an exhaustive search, ultimately deciding on Jeff. We have been happy we did so since the start. Simply put, Jeff was professional, responsive, and personable – and just as importantly, got us an offer and closing that we were very happy with. It went beyond simply providing the listing and offer negotiations, as the advice he pro…
Jeff is very professional and helped me a lot in the home buying process. I came to Jeff without the pre-approval of the house, just want to see the price range and how it looks like, and he took me to see 9 condos the first day. He is very responsible, and always patient to answer all your questions; He even answer your phone call during the night if you have questions. Highly recommend!
Jeff is a very organized and efficient person to work with. I never once felt out of the loop, he always kept me informed. I would definitely work with Jeff again and have already recommend him to a friend. Thank you for all your help Jeff.
Jeff Costello is a highly knowledgeable and competent real estate professional. He successfully ‘short sold’ three of my properties – two residential rentals and my primary residence. Not only did he protect my interests along the way, but he was able to sell them in a remarkably short time frame (every one within a two to three month period) and brought in many of his own prospective buyers. Throughout the process, he was proactive every step of the way, going above and beyond my expectations i…